One More Day
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
One More Day a zombie survival game.
Can you survive one more day?
Search for weapons and items and see how many days you can survive in the town.
- Various weapons including HandGun, Shotgun, Automatic Rifle and Machete
- Eat food and sleep to replenish stamina
- Drink water to stay alive
- Bandage wounds
- Take medicine to cure infection caused by zombie attacks
This is an early access version. More items and content will be added as development continues. Screen resolution currently defaults to 1920x1080 but can be changed via command line properties.
Have fun and please leave feedback.
WASD to move & SPACE to jump
Left Click to attack/shoot or use an item in your left hand
Right Click to use an item in your right hand
Press Tab or I for Inventory or B for Backpack/Inventory (3 keys/same function)
Hints & Tips
- Remember to move items from your hands into your backpack using the inventory screen.
- If your hands are full you won't be able to pick anything else up.
- Try to leave one spot free in your backpack for moving stuff around.
- If you drop an item it's gone forever - this might change in a future version.
- When stamina runs low eat some food or sleep in a safe house.
- Try to find a weapon quick!
- Windows 7 or higher, Linux Ubuntu or similar 64-bit operating system
- Nvidia, AMD, or Intel OpenGL 4.0 / DirectX 11 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 2ghz Dual Core
How can I find out more about the game?
Like the One More Day
Facebook Page to get news updates on development.
Game created by Thomas Long in the Leadwerks Game Engine
Music - Into the Darkness (Nyctophobia) by @MarcStraight
Special Thanks to all the Leadwerks Steam Workshop contributors.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 3.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.